Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time

Lurking in the darkness and searching for the light
Of the world of happiness where everything's alright
Looking for something that once I have had
It's nowhere to find and it feels bad

Like a bird flying over the sea
Flying restlessly to find a tree
Crossing the endless horizon of burden
Hoping that someday I would be forgiven

They said everything has an end
Except this suffering, my heart wouldn't mend
I know how it feels, and I know I am wrong
I know it would take time and it's very very long

Time can heal all kinds of pain
But time is endless which drives me insane
I'll just wait and wait 'till someone came
How I wish I could forget your name.

Isang malungkot na tulang nilikha ko noong hunyo. Ngayon ko lang tinapos. Buti nahalungkat ko sa aking flash drive.

0 (mga) komento:

 
Copyright © . High's Kul... Life Online - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger